I Know We've Heard It All Before

Prayer. It is such an immense tool that I always take for granted. God, the creator of the universe, vast beyond all measure, a force that we can never possibly understand... he calls us to talk to him. To lift up our troubles, to lift up our friends, to hand all of our fears, troubles, and needs to Him. Wow. It is mind blowing with you actually think about it.

How easy is it to take that for granted? To forget worry, forget loneliness, and stop feeling sorry for ourselves so that we can truly put our lives in Christ? Too often do we find that actually feels like a BURDEN?

This summer is right around the corner. Where does God want me? I need to pray to the Lord for wisdom and to remember that my life is not my own.

I would much rather be filling out a Toms internship app. right now than studying for a Research Methods exam.

0 comments: