The 30 yr old Cat Lady Phobia.

In the last week or so, I have been realizing that there is life post-college. Now this may sound strange coming from someone who has at least a year left at university, but I guess I was picturing the boring 9 to 5 job, the typical single-woman condo, and the inability to meet anyone new. Weird phobia? Perhaps.

Anyways, God has really been opening up my eyes to see all the amazing freedoms graduation gives a person, of the numerous opportunities I have in that period of my life, and the ability to ignore that 9 to 5 lifestyle and get out there and go!

Recent bucket list additions: 
- get my wilderness EMT at SOME point in my life, either that or my nursing degree.
- spend a semester in the backcountry
- backpack south america

Praise God for his beautiful creation, for youth and health, and for opportunity.