Buzz Kill

The challenge I have faced this semester is making new relationships last. Why is it so hard sometimes to turn an acquaintance into a friend? Maybe this isn't the problem, but instead that I have such a hard time finding community in a school of 25,000 undergrad students. I miss the community I had at camp, I miss actually getting to know people. 
I am really thankful for the friends God has blessed me with. I may only have a handful, and our friendships may not be perfect, but I know who I am when I am with them and they know me inside out as well. My best friends annoy me, annoy each other, and we may not always be "peachy", but they understand me inside and out; and don't judge me for sitting in a coffee shop all day working on anatomy.
What makes a person interesting? I wish I knew, because sometimes I feel like the most dull person in the entire world. This is what being a health major has made me become. I'm happy I got out... now its just a matter of finding who I want to be instead of what I find myself becoming.