"thats so hot"

The Grand "Valley" Girl Formula

Qualifications:
You must wear Ugg boots as soon as the temps hit 55 degrees.
You must own a Northface jacket, even though you may have no idea what a north face of a mountain is.
You must own a coach purse.
You must talk very fast.
You must die your hair blonde in the summer and brown in the winter.
You must have a cell phone attached to your ear, especially when riding the bus, and then you have to talk extra loud to be sure that the people up front can hear you.
You must watch MTV at the gym, where you temporarily trade your Uggs for pink Nikes.
You must only wear lots of Victora's Secret Pink! clothing.
You must listen to crappy music.



I'm not very nice. I'm sure all these girls are not as shallow as they all seem, its just that I am sitting in Einsteins right now on campus and I am surrounded. I needed some sort of outlet.