Jumper Cables

My car wasn't feeling too motivated the other day. When I turned my key in the ignition I didn't hear the slow "chug chug chug" I usually hear before it springs to life. Instead, I heard an even slower "chuuuuu......chuuu....chuu...." because obviously it was being lazy. I let it rest in the parking lot for a day and tried again, hoping that the hyundai gods were feeling generous. Did it start? Nope.

Luckily I have friends who own jumper cables and are willing to help me push my isty car out of snow banks. She works now, and she is hopefully resting up for the drive across the mitten home.

This is my friend Dylan. He is the one who helped me with my car. I know whoever is reading this probably already knows him (hi anna.) but I thought I would share a little bit of his personality in my blog. I love him a lot and he is the brother I never really wanted but got anyways. He always makes me smile even if he is being mean, and he plays me silly songs that make me laugh.



Dillwan from Heather Quandt on Vimeo.


P.S. I'm boycotting blogger video.